Thursday, November 5, 2015

Revirginizing.

                                                



I heard the word yesterday while I was watching the 10th season of my favourite series of all time, Grey’s Anatomy. The word got me thinking. Is it ever possible for one to really revirginize? Revirginization is not in the English dictionary but I understanding it to mean the act of expelling all the sex you’ve had in your entire life and going back to being a virgin. For girls, this is the point when your hymen regenerates. For boys? Am not sure, lol.
As we grow up, we all at some point in life make the mistake of hooking up with people we end up loathing and regretting we ever met. Personally, I have a list of people who when I remember I hooked up with, I start lamenting.

If you ever wish to revirginize or unfuck all the miscreants you’ve had stuff with, just know you are not alone. But if wishes were horses... right? Yeah Right!


Have a lovely day guys! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I don't intend to revirginize. I see everything as an experience and a lesson learnt. Lovely piece as always

    ReplyDelete